Houston (832) 466-3236 | Dallas/Ft. Worth (972) 823-4000 | Austin (512) 642-5001
We help every size of business and educational institution achieve better return on technology investments. From systems configuration, to installation, to training and support, TechOne Centre’s industry-leading best practices let’s you focus on your business instead of the technology.
Awards & Recognition
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Alumni
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support services. With 31 sites across the United States and United Kingdom, 10,000 Small Businesses has served over 6,100 small business owners. The program has reached businesses from all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C, and has resulted in immediate and sustained business growth for the alumni of the program. TechOne Center became a 10,000 Small Business alumni in 2011.
If you are an experienced small business owner, and are ready to take your business to the next level, more information about enrolling into the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program is available at: http://www.hccs.edu/district/departments/10ksb/
Houston Business Journal Fast 100
The Houston Business Journal recognizes companies that have had the fastest year over year growth. TechOne Centre is a Fast 100 company – recognized for it growth, two years in a row.
University of Houston Cougar 100
The Cougar 100 Program, is a bold new UH annual tradition that identifies, recognizes and celebrates the world’s fastest growing UH Cougar-owned and Cougar-led businesses. Over 4,000 companies worldwide are owned and led by UH alumni, and the Cougar 100 demonstrates to all that we are among the finest commercial and industry leaders in the world. This award not only celebrates their success, but also gives Cougars a point of pride and achievement to share with the entire community. TechOne Centre has been recognized by the Cougar 100 program for the past two years.
Our more than 20 successful years at TechOne Centre is built upon this set of governing values.
• We will treat each individual with fairness and respect.
• We will emphasize total quality at all times.
• We will remain customer focused throughout every relationship.
• We will encourage creativity from each team member.
• We will employ an attitude of continuous improvement of self and business practices.
• We will act ethically, responsibly and accept accountability in all we do.
• We will deliver expected results in all we do.
• We will actively plan for the future.
• We will pursue our mission, values and ethics daily and enthusiastically.
• We will make decisions in a timely manner.
• We will spend money carefully and wisely – ours and our customers.
• We will be a profitable and financially successful business.
• We will make work fun and stress-free.
• We will hold family and community in high regard and share our success with both.
TechOne Centre delivers a superior experience to business and education customers who use Apple products.
We help businesses and educational institutions improve their bottom line by replacing troublesome PC’s with reliable Apple solutions and reducing the need for support.
We exceed the expectations of our customers, vendors, coworkers and our community with professionalism, integrity, quality services and innovative solutions. We lead our industry through best practices in everything we do.